Front Analytics is searching for an Analyst… someone who is in love with connecting social data with business results, to help steer the social marketing direction of our Fortune 500 brand roster.
The ideal Front Analytics Analyst doesn't just love numbers, they love using them to tell stories and provide actionable recommendations.
Who Are You?
A critical thinker, upbeat, and hungry to learn. You're someone who's driven to constantly look for better ways to do things and excited at the prospect of working in a constantly evolving industry with far more "unknown" than "known", and love playing a leadership role on a team that shares your drive to always continue learning.
The Task At Hand:
- Analyze campaign and customer data to provide conclusions, implications, and actionable recommendations designed to improve the quality of future relationship marketing communications
- Responsible for day to day analytics for assigned clients, including QA of data and reporting templates
- Develop and present on-going analytics deliverables to day to day clients coordinating with more senior analytics team members and account management
- Support team leads on any internal projects to further develop the analytics practice including implementation of analytical tools, techniques, processes, and frameworks
- Proficiency in at least one or more of the analytics disciplines
- Basic understanding of concepts in at least one or more of the analytics disciplines
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- 1-3 years of experience in digital analytics
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, information science, engineering, economics or related field
- MBA, Masters, or PHD in related field a plus
- Working knowledge of basic analytic tools, with intermediate/advanced experience in Excel
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task in a fast-paced data environment
- Possesses exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated, self-starter
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects at once
- General Analytics- Visualization (Microstrategy, Tableau, Domo, etc.), Relational Databases (SQL, MS Access, etc.)
- Media Buying- Ad Servers (DoubleClick, Atlas, MediaMind, etc.), Search Engine Optimizers (Kenshoo, Marin, etc.), Demand Side Platforms (Turn, MediaMath, etc.), Direct platform buying (Adwords, FB Ads Manager, etc.)
- Adtech- Data Management Platforms (Turn, BlueKai, etc.), Attribution (Visual IQ, Adometry, etc.)
- Martech- Web Analytics (Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.), CRM databases, eCommerce Platforms (Shopify, etc.), Owned Social Media Analytics (FB Page metrics, Twitter Analytics, etc.)
- Research-Brand Health Measurement / Brand Trackers - Campaign based measurement (both in platform and vendor direct) ,Familiarity with various research partners and panel vendors
- Statistics/Machine Learning/Programming-Statistics (MMM, forecasting, regression modeling, etc.), Machine learning (scikitlearn, tensorflow, IBM Watson, etc.), General Purpose Programming (Python, Familiarity with AWS, etc.)