Front Analytics is a digital agency that helps Fortune 500 companies tell their stories. Our expertise in strategy, creative, photo and video production, and ad buying yields work that drives actual business results. We day-trade consumer attention, guiding our diverse clientele to focus on the platforms that command the attention of their specific customers, whom we captivate with the highly targeted videos and content we develop. We market for the year we live in, we live and breathe emerging technology and we are always growing.
Front Analytics is searching for a VP, Analytics… someone who is in love with connecting social data with business results, to help steer the social marketing direction of our Fortune 500 brand roster.
The ideal Front Analytics VP, Analytics doesn't just love numbers, they love using them to tell stories and provide actionable recommendations.
Who Are You?
A critical thinker, upbeat, and hungry to learn. You're someone who's driven to constantly look for better ways to do things and excited at the prospect of working in a constantly evolving industry with far more "unknown" than "known", and love playing a leadership role on a team that shares your drive to always continue learning.
The Task At Hand
- Being ultimately responsible for the quality of all analytics deliverables across the team and being a leader within the agency, ensuring that Front Analytics is driving value for clients
- Ensure team leads are effecitvely overseeing all deliverables for assigned accounts
- Leverage senior client level relationships to push analytics agenda and drive overarching analytics strategy
- Develop relationships with key senior level clients to drive overall analytics approach, strategy, and roadmap
- Oversee all ongoing relationships and deliverables with day to day clients to ensure quality and alignment to clients' goals
- Identify and nurture opportunities to increase or expand scope for both the analytics team and the wider agency
- Directly manage, develop, and mentor a large team or multiple teams of junior and senior team members to continually drive value for clients
- Drive scoping efforts for both new and existing clients ensuring team profitability and utilization
- Develop and drive specific internal initiatives focusing on the development of the Analytics practice, including implementation of analytical tools, techniques, processes and frameworks
- Work with the department lead to develop internal learning agendas for both the analytics team as well as the wider agency
- Expertise with at least two or more of the analytics disciplines
- Proficiency and/or basic understanding of at least one additional discipline
The Ideal Candidate Has
- 10+ years of experience in digital analytics
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, information science, engineering, economics or related field
- MBA, Masters, or PHD in related field a plus
- Working knowledge of basic analytic tools, with intermediate/advanced experience in Excel
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task in a fast-paced data environment
- Possesses exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated, self-starter
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects at once
- Analytics Disciplines: General Analytics, Media Buying, Adtech, Martech, Research, Statistics/Machine Learning/Programming